Graduation Alliance is proud to offer ACE CREDIT approved online courses to help students fulfill high school credit while earning college credit.
Graduation Alliance is excited to offer 19 career-focused online courses that have been evaluated and approved by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service, also known as ACE CREDIT, which provides colleges and universities with student transcripts that include recommended college credit.
From Florida State to Syracuse, to the University of Arizona and Texas A&M, hundreds of institutions of higher education accept ACE CREDIT recommendations in determining the applicability to their school’s course and degree programs.
Graduation Alliance’s online ACE CREDIT courses are part of our online curriculum course catalog. Allowing students to earn high school and college credit at the same time. As with all of the online courses we provide to our district and school partners, the ACE CREDIT online courses include:
- Active teacher-facilitation
- A balanced design of assessments for optimal student engagement and outcomes
- A foundation of evidence-based best practices in the online modality
- Personalized feedback from teachers on written assignments
- Flexible scheduling – courses start everyday
- 24/7 online tutors
To review a list of our 19 online courses approved by ACE CREDIT click here.
- The final decision on whether ACE CREDIT is accepted rests with each individual college or university and is not a guarantee.